A popular reoccurring segment on The Late Show with David Letterman is his “Top 10 Lists.” These lists have focused on topics like How I Met Your Mother to the Top Ten Things you didn’t know about Doughnuts. While these always funny lists are a hit on The Late Show, I bet you did not realize that Dr. Rich even has his own “Top 10 Lists.” Yes that’s right, our own Dr. Rich is about to put David Letterman out of business! While that might be a little stretch, Dr. Rich is breaking down the top 10 benefits of dental implants.
Dental implants may seem like an expensive treatment that is only reserved for the rich and famous, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. Myths like this and other facts are highlighted in the following list created by Dr. Rich, a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Top 10 Benefits of Dental Implants
- Talk, Smile and Chew with Confidence. There’s no reason to hide that beautiful smile!
- A 3rd Set of Teeth. It’s a lot less painful than actually cutting a new set of teeth.
- Implants Never need Root Canals. Never stress over those pesky procedures again!
- Implants Never Decay. Leave decaying at the door!
- Conservative, Adjacent Teeth are Not Cut to Hold a Bridge. Your permanent teeth will not be harmed in the placing of your implant.
- Cost Comparable to Conventional Crowns and Bridges. Don’t let the cost stop you from getting the smile you deserve!
- High Success Rate of 96 % or greater! We can guarantee it almost as much as we can guarantee that the movie The Santa Clause will be played multiple times this month!
- Look and Function like Natural Teeth! This is one topic that won’t be discussed at your holiday parties.
- Preserves the Jaw Bone. Don’t worry, your jaw will not be damaged, although we can’t say the same for those in the movie Jaws.
- It’s the Most Advanced Method of Tooth Replacement. You update your phones, why not update to the most advanced form of dental care?