I have been selecting, placing and ‘restoring (attaching replacing teeth) dental implants for decades. I’ve not only receiving advanced training in the diagnosis and placement, I have continued to take continuing education that have kept me on the cutting edge of the latest techniques, materials, and technology in the realm of implant dentistry.
I am also an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID). This high level of credentialing requires completion of an extensive written and oral exam after having met the following to be eligible:
√ Dedication to providing the best possible dental implant treatment to patients
√ Experience in surgical placement of dental implants and/or the replacement of teeth?
√ Completion of at least 300 hours of postdoctoral or continuing education related to implant dentistry
It was important for me to add this achievement to my other credentials in order to reinforce my support of this tooth replacement option.
Obviously, my dedication to providing this service to my patients at an optimum level is significant. Yet, the reason I make such a commitment to offering dental implants is based on the remarkable results I’ve seen.
In our office, we believe our patients deserve the very best — the very best in comfort, treatment outcomes, preventive measures, and commitment to positive experiences. With each treatment we offer, behind it comes a great deal of devotion to the ultimate success and happiness of the patient.
Below are the benefits of dental implants that have motivated so many patients to opt for this superior tooth replacement option.
• Dental implants are supported by the jaw bone, just as natural tooth roots. This provides the same, sturdy foundation as your natural teeth once had.
• Biting and chewing with dental implants is comfortable and dependable. Implants eliminate worries of embarrassing or uncomfortable slips.
• Dental implants recreate stimulation to the jaw bone. This halts the process of bone loss that can lead to changes to facial appearance and challenges with the secure fit of dentures or partials.
• Dental implants come in many shapes and sizes, each designed to fit individual needs.
• Dental implants do not rely on the crowning of neighboring teeth for support.
• With the stability that dental implants provide, people are more confident in social settings.
• Because dental implants make it possible to eat a healthy diet and chew foods properly, they contribute to good overall health.
• Dental implants are designed to last a lifetime. They will never decay, require root canals, or cause harm to adjacent teeth.
• Dental implants have one of the highest of all implant-in-bone success rates, including hips and knees.
• The placement procedure for dental implants has been simplified over the years. Patient comfort is always a priority.
• With many types, you can have teeth attached at the time of placement.
I invite you to schedule a no-charge, no obligation consultation. During this time, we’ll discuss which types may be best for your needs as well as comfort options. I’ll answer your questions thoroughly so you can make the decision that is best for you.
Call 910-254-4555 for your free consultation.